Virtual contact driven by the covid-19 virus has provided communication challenges and problems for business success has never-before been encountered.
So, what are the critical factors which must exist for building quality relationships and networks? And what factor is often so obviously missing? In our professional and personal observation and experience, it's Communicationskills and abilities.
There are ways to learn how to communicate with power, impact and influence? To build quality relationships and networks, to enhance success, and to build a better life?
Yes, there are and we now to teach and coach them.
We didn't invent this. See what some others have said.
"The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people."
Theodore Roosevelt, (1858-1919), 26th President of the United States
Acc. to Dr. Stephen Covey:
"Technology will become commoditized and the competitive advantage will be the quality of the relationship."
And Harvey McKay:
"If I had to name the single characteristic shared by all truly successful individuals, I'd say it's the ability to create and nurture a network of contacts."
Who is CCSI? And what do we bring our clients?
A Systems and Communication Development Firm
Founder and Chief Success Officer by Robert (Bob) B. Gahagan after full retirement from four Operating Divisions of the IBM Corporation, three as commercial (new product development, logistics, systems planning, customer engagement) and one as a Federal Government Systems and Products Division. (Defense Agencies, (military), Civilian Agencies (FAA, etc.)) Specialties: Program and Project Management, Team Leadership, Coach and Mentor, Executive and Technical Trainer, Business Process Development.
Also: * 25 yrs. federal & state/local proposal strategies and management expertise (total $6.5 B wins, incl. $3.5B at IBM); * Winning team & individual builder & coach of winning teams to produce $90M in government contract wins based on the success of their oral proposals. A government SSB evaluator told one of our clients that "Their presentation was so good that the competition wasn't even close." Another company doubled in size as a result of their win. And the win for still another helped them grow 20% initially which started their ultimate growth of 500% to over $100M in revenue.
* Provided more than 2000 start-up and small company founders and executives learn about the basics and complexities of doing business with government agencies. Provide them with skills and approaches for business development, market research, networking & communication strategies, and subbing with large prime contractors.
* Provide ~6000 of student hours of training in federal government procurement. (all working adults)
$90M in Government Contracts: Speaking Skills Coaching for all Audiences and Venues
We've coached private-sector company teams of all sizes to win $90M in government contracts based on the success of their oral proposals.
* A government Source Selection Evaluation Board (SSEB) member told one of our client companys that "Their oral presentation was so good that the competition wasn't even close."
* Another company doubled in size as a result of their win.
* The win for still another company helped them grow 20% initially which started their ultimate growth of 500% to over $100M in revenue.
Developing Business Development Strategies , Outlines and Finished Proposals for Government Contracts
In total, we've supported $3B in client government contract wins.
We've helped almost 2000 start-up and small company founders and executives learn about the basics and complexities of doing business with government.
We also provide them with skills and approaches for:
networking and communication strategies, and
subcontracting with large prime contractors.
Personal and team building & coaching, organization strategies, and training for commercial and government contract success.
* To compete and win in the government contracting space, nothing can be left to chance.
* Highly-skilled engineers and technologists often seek our help when they realize that they need to know everything possible about business.
* Career and personal success will seldom happen unless you learn how to communicate powerfully with prospective clients, whether in the government or in the commercial space.
++ Every area of writing and speaking is crucial and must be learned and practiced to perfection to achieve success.
Small Group Communications
RFP & RFQ Proposals
Executive review of the baseline data will help you to prioritize critical areas and establish the foundation for the your strategy going forward.
We'll help you formalize your strategy, establish action plans with accountability, develop overall project schedules, and help plan your communication plans with your organization.
Speaking Communications Team Lead & Work Groups
Small Audience & Panelist Communications
Large Audience Communications
Communication ---> Trust ---> Success
For response to federal government solicitations (RFP, RFQ) or pre-solicitations (Sources Sought, RFI, etc.), compliance to requirementsis essential and binary.
Register, then Track Opportunities
If you're not registered properly for government contracting, you can't bid at all. We help you get registered, then help enable you to focus on matching your capabilities with government requirements
Post-contract award, or ACA (After Contract Award),our multi-domain experts are available to help you resolve special situations or contract issues with the government that might impact your ability to ensure the best contract performance.